CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

October 30th - Halloween Party Night

Ok, so I figured today would be a pretty useless day concerning diet. I didn't do as bad as I thought I would! But, I'll let you decide just how bad I really did. *sigh*:

Breakfast 7:30 am:

Panera Bread Cinnamon Crunch Bagel with reduced-fat hazelnut cream cheese spread. I bought these for my seminary students hoping they would eat them all and leave no leftovers. My hopes were all in vain. The dumb things smelled so flippin' good and before I knew it the knife jumped right in my hand and began spreading cream cheese all over that bagel like Tommy Lee slathering Pamela Anderson with tanning oil (when they were together, of course). You can forget me listing the nutritional info on this one!

Lunch 11:30 am:

Whole Grain Garlic Chicken White PIzza Lean Pocket, water
Nutritional Facts: 270 Calories, 70 fat calories, 8g fat, 4g sat. fat, 30mg Chl., 560mg sodium, 38g carbs, 3g fiber, 9g sugar, 13g protein.


Afternoon Snack - 3 pm:

100 calorie pack goldfish crackers.

Dinner - 7 pm:

Let's see, where do I start?
3 Honey BBQ chicken wings
1 deviled egg
3 mini artichoke spinach bowls from Schwan's
2 meatball skewers with 1 meatball, 1 cheese cube and 1 black olive each
1 cranberry splash 7-Up, 2 glasses of water
1 slice chocolate spider cake. It was sooo pretty! Look at it...
How can you resist that? Though, I should have. It was evil to the core.

So, I feel bloated and miserable and this is why you shouldn't eat like this everyday!!!
Ugh...
Off to bed I go.
Tomorrow is another day and will be brighter...
...and LIGHTER.

0 comments: