CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

It's All In How You Use It

I don't have a plethora of gym machines I use regularly. Although, there are several out in my garage that I DON'T use but sure could be using including a treadmill, an upright floor boxing bag, an Ab Lounge and the Bowflex.

My favorite choices of workout equipment are simple and take up very little room. They include:

...3, 5 and 8 lb. weights:


...a yoga ball and floor mats:


...my favorite Women's Fitness mag (which has a picture of the body I want) along with some exercises on just how to get it:


...and my trusty old pair of tennis shoes:
For some of my exercises I use the VKR machine ,which is kind of your all-around workout beast. I love it! If there is one piece of gym equipment you could invest in, this should be it! Look it up online and see how versatile it is.

0 comments: