CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 28th Menu

Breakfast - 7:30 am

Kashi Go Lean Blueberry waffles with 1 T. Smart Balance Heart Right Light buttery spread and 2 T. low-sugar strawberry jam.
Nutritional facts: 240 Calories, 70 fat calories, 8g fat, 1.5g sat. fat, 0 Chl., 380mg sodium, 39g carbs, 9g sugar, 8g protein

Lunch - 12 pm:
I am going to Sherman today so I will be eating out at my favorite fast food place of all time! Chick-Fil-A has a few of the best menu choices for people who have to eat on the go but don't want to have to run 15 miles to make up for it! Their salads are great healthful choices and if you stick to the vinaigrette or honey mustard dressings you can feel guiltless! My fav is the Grilled Chicken and Fruit Salad.
Nutritional Facts:
220 Calories, 6g. fat, 20g carbs, 22g protein
Honey Mustard dressing: 60 Calories, 0 fat, 0 Chl., 190mg sodium, 14g carbs, 11g sugar 0 protein. You could get by with 1/2 of the packet they give you (it's huge!) and cut back major on your sodium and sugar intake here!


If you feel salads just don't fill you up, you could add their yummy Chicken Soup and not be sinning.
Nutritional Facts: 150 calories, 4g fat, 19g carbs, 10g protein

I also like their chicken sandwiches. I get cravings for them every now and then. However, I like them battered. It's the worst, I know, but sometimes I just want the battered version over the grilled. If you do get one of their sandwich meals, try to stick with the grilled chicken (I will do better in the future) and go for the whole wheat bun, no mayo (honey mustard) with a bottled water and substitute the fries for a fruit cup with one packet of Splenda. It's plenty!

Afternoon Snack - 2 pm
2 Schwan's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, water

Workout: See previous posts for how-to's or click on the exercises themselves for photos. Do 10-15 reps of everything except the Yoga 100, obviously. Repeat all sets 3 times.
4. Yoga 100

Dinner - 6pm:
Ok, my dinner tonight was more indulgent than it should have been. We went to some friends house for food and games and good company and I indulged in all 3! But it was well worth it. I couldn't tell you the calories I ate but here's rundown of the stuff in general:
Taco Soup, cornbread, cookies and apple pie. 

I will warn you...the rest of this week may not be the greatest week to follow me on. It's my b-day tomorrow and there are too many people planning too many indulgent evenings for me to resist. If I fall off the bandwagon...well, I know I'll have to pay the price. 
But you guys, will still love me, right?

0 comments: