CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wed., May 19th Menu

Breakfast - 8 am
1 cup Kashi GoLEAN Crunch! Honey Almond Flax cereal with 1 cup almond milk.

Nutritional info: 235 cal., 7g fat, 0g sat. fat, 0mg chl., 320mg sodium, 38g carbs, 8g fiber, 12g sugar, 10g protein

Snack - 9:30 am
I have been fighting off hunger this week (it is a certain week, if you know what I mean) and I was needing something to satiate me until my real snack time at 11. However, I didn't want fruit this time so I played it safe with 40 calorie slice of whole wheat bread from Sara Lee, filling but without tons of calories.

Snack - 11 am
90 calorie Fiber One Chocolate Peanut Butter snack bar (same one as yesterday).

Lunch - 1 pm
I used leftover pulled chicken from last night's meal with some provolone cheese and spinach to make a wrap. I use the reduced fat Provolone and Joseph's brand (c) Flax, Oat Bran and Whole Wheat Pita to make my meal.

Nutritional Info: 210 cal., 9g fat, 3g sat. fat, 80mg chl., 850mg sodium, 10g carbs, 4g fiber, 0g sugar, 26g protein

Snack - 3 pm
Chocolate Peanut Butter bite (same as yesterday. Did you know you should have about 2 ounces of dark chocolate everyday? I use a minimum of 60% cocao but if you can stand the extra bitterness go for the 70%. Ghirardelli makes the best!)

Dinner - 5:30
Taco Bell Fresco Steak Soft Taco



Nutritional Info (according to their website): 160 cal., 4.5g fat, 1.5g sat. fat, 15mg chl., 600mg sodium, 21g carbs, 2g fiber, 3g sugar, 9g protein

0 comments: