CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Long time no see...

*ahem* 

Well, I guess I did fall off the bandwagon a little, didn't I? A lot has happened in our lives that required much more of my time than I expected. That flu bug kept me down for quite some time, though. I haven't thrown up since I was a little girl. I can usually control it, as in mind over matter. This time mind over matter was out of the question. I had forgotten what an ordeal it is to throw up.
Wow.

Anyhow, have no fear! I am back and with a vengeance! 

Before you ask, yes. I have kept up with my diet AND have revved up my workout regime. But I will forewarn you, this blog will be a bit different than before because of how crazy life is for us right now. I may not have pictures all the time and I may not even post every day. But keep checking back. In fact, just follow my blog. That's an option right here on this page near the top right corner under the blog title. You can follow me by signing up for a google account. It's nothing other than giving your name to google so you can leave comments and follow people. You won't get any junk mail, I promise! However, you will receive updates in your email when I have posted again so you're not wasting time checking back every day to see "if she's posted today". 

Good to be back! Hope to hear from you all soon! And don't forget to check out my personal blog: www.carissamason.blogspot.com

0 comments: